Please join us for our Transportation Options Workshop. This workshop will take place on Wednesday, August 15th from 9:00 am – 11:30 am at Daniel’s Fund, 101 Monroe St.,Denver. Snacks and beverages will be provided and the registration fee is only $10. Scholarships are also available. This workshop is for employees of human service organizations and transportation providers. Angela Schreffler, Executive Director of DRMAC will lead a discussion and answer questions about:
· Getting There Guide updates and how to use it to help your clients with their transportation needs
· TransitOptions, DRMAC’s online database
· DRMAC’s new Information and Assistance Call Center
· Travel Training and the benefits it provides to your clients
· Which transportation providers accommodate different types of trip purposes
· Volunteer driver programs and how they address transportation needs for clients who may not qualify for specialized transportation
Please contact Kelli Schlicher at 303.861.3711, ext. 101 if you’re interested in attending by August 8th. Please also pass this information along to those who may be interested in attending!