How To Join
Anyone can become a
member of The Arc of Aurora by filling out a membership application and paying
the annual dues. Call 720.213.1420 and request an application.
Membership is $30 annually. In addition to the
payment of those membership dues, members are required to read, sign and return
an Advocacy Agreement. Membership with The Arc of Aurora expires July 1.
- prioritization of advocacy support, as available
- 15% off at arc Thrift Stores discount card
- invitations to and discount admission (where applicable) to member events
- eligibility to apply for annual scholarships
- access to the in-office non-perishable food bank and eligibility for consideration for other similar support programs
- monthly e-newsletter (or every other month printed newsletter)
- strengthening the voice of those who advocate for and care about people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities
All of The Arc of Aurora members in good standing (i.e. whose dues are current) are eligible to receive a discount card good for 15% off arc Thrift Store purchases. If you have not received your card and would like to, call Kristen Blackwell at The Arc of Aurora office,720.213.1420. If you miss her, leave your name and mailing address; she'll confirm your membership and mail your discount card.